Kick back and enjoy beach living at Shadowlawn North at the Virginia Beach oceanfront!
is proud to offer available new homes at Shadowlawn North. These brand new Virginia Beach condos are perfect for those seeking a beach lifestyle. Shadowlawn North is located at 12th Street, making it easy to walk or ride your bike to the beach, boardwalk or the numerous restaurants and shops at the Virginia Beach oceanfront.
All Bishard Homes cottages at Shadowlawn North are new construction ranging from 3-4 bedrooms, 3.5-4 bathrooms and 1800-2150 square feet depending on selected floor plan.
Click here for Shadowlawn North photo gallery.
Bishard Homes takes pride in providing great amenities with our homes. Included interior features range from 9-foot ceilings, recessed lighting, 2-car attached garage, 4" slab surface and pre-wire for garage door opener and many more! Included kitchen and bath features range from custom-built cabinets by Armstrong, granite counter tops, stainless steel sink with Delta single lever spray faucet, Kenmore appliances, glass shower door in master bath and more.
Exterior features include vinyl siding, architectural 30-year shingles, metal roofing on front elevations on select models, covered entry, insulated fiberglass entry doors, front and rear hose bibs, covered porches and patios, professionally lanscaped and seeded yards and more. Security and energy saving features include 50 gallon energy-efficient gas hot water heater, 2-zone 13 seer energy-efficient central air system, R-38 insulated ceilings, R-19 insulated floors, R-15 insulated exterior walls, copper wiring throughout, smoke detectors, security alarm system with smartphone technology, USB outlet in kitchen and more! Many features may be customized by buyers including flooring, optional second levels and more. Upon closing, homes are move-in ready within 40 days.
You could be in your brand new home just in time for summer fun in the sun and sand!
Shadowlawn North is located in the First Colonial District of Virginia Beach Public Schools (WT Cooke Elementary, Virginia Beach Middle School, First Colonial High School).
What's nearby at Shadowlawn North:
- Virginia Beach Fishing Pier - Located at 14/15th Street, call 757-428-2333 for fishing reports.
- Virginia Beach Convention Center - A beautifully crafted building home to conferences, trade shows, races, local events and more!
- The Raven Restaurant - Veteran eatery serving American chow & seafood in low-key digs with a bar, patio & gift shop
- 17th Street Park - Green space near the Virginia Beach boardwalk used year-round for many outdoor events including art shows, live music and more!
- Back Bay Brewing Co. - Craft brewery since 1938 specializing in red ale, with a beach-rustic tasting room open most nights.
- Boat Access at Rudee Inlet - Whether you own a boat or not, you've got a great locale for accessing the Atlantic Ocean for on-the-water fun. Grab your supplies at Fisherman's Warf Marina.
- Rockafeller's Restaurant at Rudee Inlet - Casual seafood eatery with a regional focus in a double-decker waterside space with covered decks.
- Virginia Beach Amusement Park - Fun for all ages, this amusement park has rides, arcade games and more that are sure to entertain.
- 11th St. Taphouse Bar and Grill - Contemporary oceanfront grill featuring draft brews, cocktails & American grub, plus patio seating.
For more information on available properties and amenities contact:
Scott Berry at (757) 377-1271 or Jen Barkan at (757) 401-6069